Skip to content
- A minimum of three people are required for a class to go ahead. You will be contacted by email, text or phone should a class be cancelled. We will try our best to give you as much notice as possible. You will of course not be charged and your class credit will be placed back in your account.
- All bookings are made through our platform Momoyoga, they ensure your online payments and details are secure.
- Please ensure you arrive in time for your class, you may not be able to attend if you are more than 5 minutes late. This is in the interest of the instructor, other clients and your own safety as the warm-up part of each class is important.
- We try our best but sometimes things happen, we reserve the right to change or cancel the scheduled classes. We will always do our best to notify you as soon as possible. Check the live timetable for up to date schedule info.
- If you become unable to attend a booked class, you must cancel 6 hours prior to class starting, via online, email or text. Failure to cancel prior to the 6 hour window or a “no-show” will result in your class credit being forfeited.
Class Pass & Membership Terms
- All class passes and unlimited monthly passes are non-refundable, non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for any other pass.
- Class passes have expiration dates. From date of purchase 5 class passes will expire after 3 months and 10 class passes after 5 months.
- Monthly unlimited passes will expire 1 month from the date of purchase.